Alabrilife is proud to announce the newest concept for retirement villages in Adelaide. Offering a wholly new concept in Adelaide retirement living where our older generation can reside in a community friendly environment that is always safe and secure.
Situated in Adelaide’s leafy eastern suburbs, Alabrilife Village at Glynde offers a comfortable and modern environment for retirement living. The purpose built village has grown to 43 independent living units and all are fully equipped with the latest in assisted technology and care services. Alabrilife also offers residents options for in-house services such as cleaning, meals and 24 hour personalized care.
Our Adelaide retirement village in Glynde is situated in close proximity to local shops, community centres and is right on the public transport network. Payneham Bowling Club is right on your doorstep too and offers a whole host of social activities and gatherings. The retirement village is only a short drive to Adelaide’s Rundle Mall just in case there’s important business to take care off.
All of Alabrilife’s Adelaide retirement homes contain state of the art features and fittings for your convenience, comfort and safety. All units come with instant gas hot water services, reverse cycle air conditioners and quality Miele dishwashers, washing machines and dryers. The bedrooms are designed with your comfort in mind, including ensuite bathrooms. They offer plenty of space and come with ample storage provision.
Retirement living in Adelaide has never been this affordable and accessible before. Each unit has its own landscaped garden with an alfresco dining area. There’s even an on-site community area available for family functions. The pleasant and peaceful setting is perfect for relaxing and taking some time for yourself.
Your integration into Alabrilife retirement living is always at your own pace. Alabrilife has designed its Adelaide retirement villages to be community and family friendly. Your family and friends are always welcome to stay and enjoy the lifestyle. The majority of our residents tell us that they have never been so active and social since moving into their new surroundings. You’re still young at 55 and there’s just so much you can do!
Alabrilife wants to make your desire to live in the comforts of your own home and surroundings, for as long as possible, that little bit easier. Retirement villages in Adelaide have a new lease of life and are as far from the run down, gloomy places they once were. Come and have a look at this purpose built facility and see for yourself what you could make of your retirement.
Alabrilife in Glynde is not your average Adelaide retirement home. Alabrilife will continue to deliver the highest quality service to cater for the needs of our residents. Glynde is currently offering a range of 1,2 and 3 bedroom units, all with their own lock up garage. For more information on securing your place at Glynde get in touch with us on 08 8337 0805. You can view our available properties online, and come back regularly as what’s available does frequently change.
Alternatively, you can complete our online enquiry form for more information on securing your place in our expanding, friendly retirement living community in Adelaide
Situated in Adelaide’s leafy eastern suburbs, Alabrilife Village at Glynde offers a comfortable and secure environment for retirement living. The village has 43 independent living units, fully equipped with the latest in assisted technology and care services. For more information on securing your place at Glynde, view our available properties below or contact us today.
Our units and apartments are designed for open plan living and boast modern features and fittings for convenience, comfort and safety.
- Large open plan living with 2.7m (9ft) ceilings
- Aluminium windows and sliding doors
- LED downlights throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN & Foxtel ready
- Multiple TV, phone and data points
- Linked smoke detectors.
Combining elegant design and practical features, our fully appointed kitchens will make your day-to-day stylish and easy.
- Modern kitchen with built in Euro side opening wall oven and microwave
- Euro stainless steel gas cooktop with flame failure and Euro rangehood
- Large pantry and ample drawers all soft closing
- Ceramic tiles including splashbacks
- Stainless Steel Double Undermount Sinks with stainless steel drainer drays
- Gooseneck modern mixer tap with aerator and water saver
- Semi integrated Miele dish washer
Spacious bedrooms with ample storage, designed with your comfort in mind.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes with fit outs
- Large ensuite bathrooms to bedroom 1 and 2
Gorgeous modern wet-areas, fully equipped for maximum safety, convenience and comfort.
- Raised height toilets with soft close seat
- Exhaust fans/heat lamps
- Bathroom walls and floors tiled to ceiling
- Frameless shower screen with no door for easy disabled access
- Adjustable hand held shower rose with incorporated grab rail for peace of mind
- Large stainless steel strip drains to maximise drainage
- Modern semi recessed basins with goose neck modern mixer tap
- Chrome accessories inc toilet roll holder, towel rail and shower shelf
- Full length vanity mirror with additional led lighting above
- Large laundry with ample storage and bench space
- Miele washing machine and Miele condenser dryer on raised plinths for easy access
- 45L Stainless steel laundry trough
With a huge range of convenient and secure features, our outdoor spaces provide extended living areas to entertain and enjoy.
- Security screen doors to front of units
- Secure front gate entry
- Private rear yards (ground level only)
- Designated visitors park for each ground level apartment
- Colorbond Good Neighbour Fencing
- Individual Gas instant Hot Water Service
- All units fire separated
- Landscaped front garden
- Double brick to ground level
- Fully insulated and vented roofspaces
- Garages with auto panel lift roller door to all ground level apartments
- Letter box with secure access
- Rain water tanks to ground level only
- Tiled Alfresco dining areas with hills or bowling club views (upper level only)
- Alfresco dining area includes a built in bench, sink and gas plumbing for a bbq and provision for a bar fridge
- Designated bin storage area
- Pet friendly with permission
Alabrilife living is about more than just a place to live: our community areas provide lifestyle opportunities right outside your door.
- Open plan Community area with afterhours access for family functions
- 900mm oven, cooktop, industrial rangehood and built in microwave
- Large community kitchen with drinks fridge
- Kitchenette with coffee making facilities and Zip hydro tap
- Covered alfresco area with BBQ and Rotisserie
- 75” LED LCD TV with Blue Ray DVD player and USB adapter
- Stone feature wall with gas fire
- Consulting rooms for hair dresser or doctor to visit
- Computer room with wi-fi connectivity
- Hearing Loop system with integrated ceiling speakers
- Fully enclosed lockable storage area
- Elevator servicing the upper level
- Disabled toilets
- Onsite Manager – Monday to Friday
- Council bus visits to local shopping centres
Our Glydne properties are conveniently located in the leafy eastern suburbs, boasting outstanding proximity to a host of ideal amenities.
- 5 minutes to Marden & Firle shopping centre
- 15 minutes to city or Tea Tree Plaza
- Next to Payneham Bowling Club
- Bus stop 15 out the front
- 5 minutes to the Klemzig Obahn Interchange
- 2 minute to Payneham Library and Swimming Pool
- Only 10 minutes from the cosmopolitan lifestyle of Norwood Parade